Dr. Ahmed Abogamal
Bone and Joint Orthopedics, Trauma and spinal surgery
Saudi German Hospital Dubai
Area of Interest :
Dr. Ahmed Abogamal is a specialist Rheumatologist with interest in helping patients suffering from musculoskeletal pain in order to decrease their pain and improve their functional quality of life.
Area of Interest
• Diagnosis and management : of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, spondyloarthropathy autoimmune diseases, gouty arthritis and regional pain syndromes.
• Biological therapy : has a long experience in management of rheumatic diseases with biological agents.
• Musculoskeletal Ultrasonography : excellent experience in Musculoskeletal Ultrasonography as an efficient advanced tool in diagnosis and follow up of rheumatic diseases.
• Local injection and ultrasound guided intervention : for the management and relief of many articular disorders and regional pain syndromes.
• Osteoporosis and Bone metabolic disorders.
• Professor of Rheumatology, AL-AZHAR University – Cairo-Egypt.
• M.D Rheumatology.
• EULAR certified MSUS instructor.
• Member of the American college of Rheumatology.
• Member of the GRAPPA network.
• 20 years’ experience in the rheumatology field including managing patients, teaching under and postgraduate, conducting and supervising medical research.
• Over 30 published posters, research papers in local and international journals.
More than 20 Years
Language Spoken :
English & Arabic