Dr. Chander Mohan
Dr. Chander Mohan is a leading name when it comes to speciality in interventional Radiology treatment in India. He has been widely acknowledged for his versatile and patient-centric approach.
MBBS, MD (Radiodiagnosis), Six Months Post Doctoral Certificate Course in Radiodiagnosis Oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital Bombay, Two Years Post Doctoral training in Vascular Radiology from King Edward Memorial Hospital, Training in Neuro-intervention applications of Bi Plane Digital Subtraction Angiography with Rotational Angiography System Radcliff Infirmary Oxford UK, Visiting Fellowship in Neuro-intervention, Rothschild Hospital Paris France, Fellow of Indian College of Radiology and Imaging, Fellow of International Medical Science Academy, Fellow of Endovascular Intervention Society of India, Fellow of Indian Academy of Medical Specialties & Fellow of Indian Medical Association College of General Practioners.
• Presently working as a Director in Interventional Radiology Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
• Over 25 years experience in all facets of radiological imaging and 15 years experience in various interventions.
• Senior Adviser & Professor- Tertiary Care Super Sspecialty Referral Centre Army Hospital (Research & Referral), Delhi
• Classified Specialist/ Associate Professor- Tertiary Care Trauma Centre, Base Hospital, Srinagar
• Classified specialist/ Associate Professor- Tertiary Care Military Hospital (Cardio-Thoracic Centre), Pune
• Classified specialist/ Associate Professor- Multispecialty & Tertiary Care Orthopaedic Centre, Military Hospital, Kirkee, Pune
• Classified specialist/ Associate Professor- Multispecialty Command Hospital, Calcutta
• Military Decorations:
• Sena Medal for exceptionally distinguished services by Honorable President of India (2005)
• Military Awards:
• General Officer Commanding-in-Chief Commendation Medal (for exemplary Service (2000) during & after Kargil war
• Professional Awards:
• Late Maj Gen LG Latey Memorial Silver Medal for Vascular Embolotherapy- How much has been achieved? by Director General Armed Forces Medical Services, February 2001
• Dr KM Rai Memorial Oration Gold Medal, Vascular Interventions-Past, Present & Future Bangalore, by Indian Radiological & Imaging Association, January 2008