Scope of Service:
● His career has spanned substantial clinical experience in anesthetizing patients for elective and emergency procedures for a variety of surgical specialties (General and Thoracic Surgery, Pediatrics, Bariatric, Head & Neck, Orthopedics, Ophthalmic, Plastics, Urology and Obstetrics & Gynecology). He has a special interest in Regional Anesthesia, Peripheral Nerve Blocks, and difficult airway management.
● Dr. Afshin has 12 scientific publications and research articles in Anesthesia and Critical Care Medicine.
● Doctor of Medicine (M.D) degree from Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences- Tehran, Iran.
● Anesthesiology degree from Tabriz University of Medical Sciences- Tabriz, Iran.
● BLS instructor, American Heart Association.
● American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA).
● Iranian Society of Anesthesiology and Critical Care.
● Medical Council of Iran.
● Scientific Committee of Iranian MS Society.
● Member of the Children’s Book Council and Editorial board of “The Iranian Encyclopedia for Young People”.