Master degree Training at the Department of Otorhinolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Alexandria University, Egypt. (1994-1997).
Doctorate degree training in the Field of Facial Plastic Surgery at the Department of Otorhinolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Alexandria University, Egypt. (1997-1999).
Two years in medical training in the field of Facial Plastic Surgery at the Palm Beach Institute of Cosmetic Surgery and Longevity ( West Palm Beach, FL, USA) (1999- 2000)
Two years of fellowship training in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at St. Luke Roosevelt Hospital, New York City, NY, USA (2004-2006)
Since 2006 Dr. Ismail is regularly participating in more than four international Otorhinolaryngology Conferences and courses annually, to help teaching the younger doctors gaining more skills and knowledge in different subspecialties of Otolaryngology. This includes holding clinical and demonstrative courses and mini-courses in the rhinology and facial plastic surgery fields together with surgical seminars and clinical rounds for the postgraduate degree doctors.
Director of Facial Plastic Surgery Unit, at the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Alexandria University, Egypt.
Areas of expertise:
Conventional ENT services including but not limited to pediatric Otolaryngology, Nose and Ear problems, Facial Plastic Surgery, Snoring and Sleep Disorders.
Facial plastic surgery:
• Revision rhinoplasty
• Otoplasty (Bat ear surgery)
• Laser Assisted Tonsillectomy
• Endoscopic Assisted Adenoidectomy
• Laser Assisted Turbinoplasty
• Endoscopic Septoplasty
• Microscopic Nose and Ear Surgery.
Snoring and Sleep Apnoea management:
Diagnosis and Management of Snoring and Sleep Apnoea for Adults.
Society fellowship and membership:
• Member of the Egyptian Society of Otorhinolaryngology, EGYPT
• Member of the Friendship society of otorhinolaryngology Alexandria, Egypt
• Member of the Pan Arab Rhinology Society (PARS)
• Board member of the Alexandria Rhinology Society
• Fellow member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery