MD, MSc, AFSA, Member of the French medical Order, French Society of Digestive Endoscopy.
Languages spoken: Arabic, English, French.
Dr ISSA graduated from the faculty of Medicine, Aleppo University in 1998.
He finished his Master Degree in Internal Medicine at Damascus University, Al-Mouassat and Al-Assad university hospital in 2003.
After that he joined the fellowship program in Gastroenterology at Damascus University, Al-Mouassat and Al-Assad university hospital where he obtained a Higher Diploma in Gastroenterology and hepatology in 2005.
He worked as a specialist in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology at Al-Assad university Hospital in Damascus from 2005 to 2008.
• In 2008 he went Lyon-Sud and Edouard Herriot University hospital in Lyon, France which is one of the leading digestive endoscopy centers in Europe until 2011 where he worked with Pr. Thierry PONCHON.
• Saint-Eloi university Hospital, Montpellier, France. From 2011 to 2012 where he enhanced his experience in IBD and Liver transplantation.
• Gastroenterologist in Beziers Hospital, France from 2012 to 2017
• 2010: University Diploma in Digestive Functional explorations, Claude Bernard University, Lyon, France.
• 2012: University Diploma in Endoscopic Ultrasound, Marseille University, France.
• 2014: University Diploma in Digestive Oncology, Montpellier University, France