Dr. Ashraf Haddad is an expert in General Surgery, Bariatric Surgery, and Minimally Invasive Surgery. He is a Bariatric and Minimally Invasive Surgery Consultant at Jordan Hospital in Amman, Jordan. After his medical studies at Jordan University of science and technology, Dr. Ashraf Haddad went to the United Kingdom, where he completed two years of basic surgical training. After that, he completed his residency program in General Surgery at Saint Agnes Hospital, Baltimore, Maryland. He is fluent in Arabic and English. In his many years in the field, he has presented many research papers and publications on Bariatric, Gastrointestinal and Pancreatic surgery.
Dr. Ashraf Haddad’s Qualifications
- MD, Jordan University of science and technology in 1998
- Fellowship – Minimally invasive, advanced G.I., and bariatric surgery at the University of California San Francisco- Fresno, California.
Dr. Ashraf Haddad’s Field of Expertise
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Revisional bariatric procedures
- Advanced laparoscopic gastrointestinal procedures for tumors
Accreditations & Memberships
- Jordanian board of surgery
- American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgeons (ASMBS)
- International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity (IFSO)
- American Board of surgery
- American college of surgeons (ACS)
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES)