Dr. Bindiya Jhamb is a British Indian doctor who has been extensively trained in the United Kingdom. Her qualifications include MD, CESR, FMAS and MRCOG (member of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecology).
She has 14 years of vast working experience in the field of obstetrics and gynecology having trained and worked at reputed centers in the UK. She has been trained in advanced laparoscopy and hysteroscopy surgeries by very well renowned laparoscopic surgeon in the Royal Free hospital, London.
Dr. Bindiya Jhamb has had master training at Harley Street, London and Vita-Salute San Raffaele University, Milan, Itay in nonsurgical vaginal rejuvenation. She is a member of IAAGSW (International association of aesthetic Gynaecology and sexual wellbeing). Prior to moving to UAE in June 2016 Dr. Bindiya Jhamb has worked as a Consultant Gynaecologist in very prestigious Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Trust and Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust in the UK.
Her expertise includes:
• Recent and modern techniques of nonsurgical cosmetic gynaecology like Fractionated Co2 Laser technology, Carboxy therapy, Latest O-Shot technology, radiofrequency and intimate area bleaching (to help with vaginal tightening, vaginal rejuvenation and urinary stress incontinence)
• Medical and surgical management of early pregnancy complications (Miscarriage of different types, ectopic pregnancy, pregnancy of unknown location and pregnancy of uncertain viability) and acute gynaecological emergencies like ovarian torsion, ovarian cysts.
• Advanced Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy surgeries including total laparoscopic Hysterectomy, fibroid resection using latest myosure technique.
• Medical and surgical management of Polycystic ovarian disease and other fertility problems.
• Pre-marriage counselling including various options (short term and long term) available for family planning.
• Medical and surgical treatment of menstrual problems including premenstrual syndrome, heavy and prolonged periods, fibroids, endometrial polyps and adenomyosis.
• Treatment in overcoming menopausal symptoms using hormonal, non hormonal and latest laser technology.
• Antenatal care of pregnant women including management of high risk pregnancies like Diabetes, Hypertension, Thyroid disorders , preterm labour and women with blood disorders.
• Proactive approach in encouraging vaginal deliveries including meticulous use of forceps and ventouse to facilitate vaginal deliveries.
• Performing complex caesarean section.
• Treating women with issues of urinary incontinence, vaginal prolapse, bladder prolapse and bladder pain, pelvic floor injury after childbirth.
Dr. Bindiya has holistic and comprehensive approach to her patients putting her patients at the center of treatment and involving them in their care.
Presentation and Publications Dr. Bindiya has been actively involved in various national and international presentations. She has been an active member of CALMED (Collaborative Action in lowering Maternal Deaths) charity project sponsored by Rotary International. She was nominated as principal investigator for GEM 3 Trial for Nottingham University Hospitals.
Teaching and Training She is a faculty member of MRCOG revision course, member of PROMPT (Practical Obstetric Multi professional Training) and member of Basic Practical Skills course in UK. She has been actively involved in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching. She is fluent in English, Hindi and Urdu.