Dr. Chirag Thonse is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgery at Fortis Hospital, Cunningham Road. Dr. Chirag has an experience of 12 years and he specializes in sports medicine & injury, arthroscopy & joint replacement surgeries. Dr. Chirag has performed over 4000 orthopaedic surgeries. Majority being Arthroscopy, ligament reconstructions and joint replacement surgeries. Dr Thonse is committed to providing quality & patient centric excellence in orthopaedic care to manage a wide spectrum of sports-related injuries and other orthopaedic conditions for his patients. He emphasizes on evidence-based approach & provides personalized & patient-centered treatments.
Dr. Chirag Thonse has with him an experience of over 12 years.
• M.S (Orthopaedics) – Father Muller Medical College, Mangalore
• Fellow – Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty, Pune
• Fellow – Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine, Klinikum Neumarkt, Germany
• Fellow – Shoulder Surgery Bad Neustadt Shoulder Center, Germany
• Fellow- Arthro1plasty and Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Clinic Sydney Australia
• Fellow- Shoulder Surgery Funabashi Orthopaedic Hospital.
Honors & Awards
Dr. Thonse has been actively involved in teaching & training programs and also conducts domestic & international trainings in Shoulder & Knee Arthroscopy. He is a core committee member of the Indian Orthopaedic Research Group & is frequently invited as a faculty at various state and National Arthroscopy conferences.
Area Of Expertise
• Knee Replacement Surgery
• Sports Medicine
• Sports Injury
• Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries