Specialist – Gynecologist and Obstetrician
Language spoken:Fluent in French, English and Arabic
Dr. Christelle Abboud is a French Gynecologist and Obstetrician.
Born in Lebanon, she graduated from Saint-Joseph University in Beirut.
She completed her post-graduate training in Hotel-Dieu de France Hospital in Lebanon;
She then pursued her sub-specialties in leading healthcare institutions in France, such as Institut Curie in Paris (oncologic gynecology and breast surgery), Antoine Bécleère Hospital in Clamart (management of high risk pregnancies), and Lyon Sud Hospital in Lyon (oncologic gynecology and vaginal surgery).
Dr. Abboud is committed to helping her patients take well-informed decisions about their health. She is an advocate of minimally invasive surgery to reduce postoperative pain & hospitalization time, and accelerate recovery.
Dr. Abboud performs high-level laparoscopic surgeries such as myomectomy or hysterectomy.
Dr. Abboud is a Breast Surgeon as well, and performs breast plastic surgery in addition to all types of oncologic and reconstructive surgery for cancer.
She holds several diplomas:
● Specialist Degree in Gynecology and Obstetrics (France and Lebanon)
● Diploma in Gynecologic and Breast Oncology (France)
● European Diploma in Laparoscopy (France)
● Diploma in Vaginal Surgery (France)
● Diploma in Infertility (France)
● Diploma in Breast, Pelvic and Obstetrical Ultrasound (Lebanon)