Specialist – Orthopaedic (Knee and Shoulder Surgeon)
MBBS, FRCS (Edin), FRCS (Glas)
Language Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu
• Fellowship at John Hopkins University USA
• Dr. Bhatia’s areas of special interest include all aspects of surgery of the knee and shoulder. In particular,He specializes in joint replacement surgery including the full flexed/high flex knee replacement for Asian and Middle Eastern patients.
• He has carried out more than 3000 knee replacements, hip replacements and shoulder replacements.
• He also specializes in sports injuries which include arthroscopic surgery of the knee, shoulder and ankle particularly ligament reconstruction of the knee.
• He has carried out in excess of 5000 ACL reconstruction of the knee and 3000 shoulder arthroscopic surgeries including Bankart reconstruction and rotator cuff surgery.