Dr. Deepak Chaudhary is a versatile and well-acclaimed orthopaedist. His expertise lies in sports injury management and has been credited with successfully treating the injuries of various national and international patients.
MBBS & MS (Orthopaedics)
• Presently working as a Director - Centre for Sports Injury in Institute for Bone, Joint Replacement, Orthopedics Spine & Sports Medicine at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
• Director & Consultant - Sports Injury Centre, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
• Consultant - CIO, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
• Dr. Chaudhary been the main force behind conceptualization, subsequent commissioning and operationalisation of SPORTS INJURY CENTRE, a first of its kind, on most modern lines.
• His administrative acumen resulted in the center being run successfully on PPP model- a first of its kind in our country. This partnership has worked successfully and the Govt. has earned revenue of Rs. 11 Crores (approx.) over the past 7 years.