Dr. Deepak Thakur is a well renowned and a popular Orthopedic and Joint Replacement surgeon at Primus Hospital. He has an experience of over 15 years. He has completed his MBBS, MS (Orthopaedics) and M.Ch (Ortho). Dr Deepak Thakur specializes as a Joint replacement surgeon esp. Knee and Hip. He has also completed his M.Ch (Ortho) from the University of Seychelles, American Institute of Medicine. Dr. Deepak Thakur has wide experience in state of the art computer navigation technology-taking knee replacement to a higher level. Computer navigation helps to guide the surgeon in cutting, creating and precisely aligning surfaces and implanting artificial components.
• Over 15 years
• Primary and complex Total Knee and Hip replacement
• Computer Navigated Knee Replacement
• Revision Knee and Hip Replacement
• Partial (Unicondylar) Knee Replacement
• M.Ch - Orthopaedics – Central Institute of Orthopaedics, VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
• MS Mch (ORTHO) Fellowship Joint Replacement (Endoklinik Hamburg, Germany)
• Fellowships in joint replacement at DITO Sant Parmanand Hospital New Delhi
• Member of Delhi Orthopaedic Association
• Member of Bombay Orthopaedic Association
• Member of Indian Arthroscopy Association
• Member of Indian Arthroscopy Society
• Joint Secretary of Central Delhi Orthopaedic Association (Founding Member)
Awards and Honours:
• Presented a Paper Titled “A Comparative Study Of Dynamic Compression Plating And Intramedullary Nailing In Diaphyseal Fractures Of Both Bones Forearm-A Study Of 60 Cases And 120 Fractures “At The 50th Golden Jubilee Conference Of Indian Orthopaedic Association, Mumbai, India
• Presented Poster Titled& Intraosseous Xanthoma Of Femur In A Normolipidemic Individual-A Rarest Entity “At The 51st Annual Conference Of Indian Orthopaedic Association, New Delhi, India
• Presented Poster Titled& MD Or MS? (Metabolic Disorder)& At the 51st Annual Conference of Indian Orthopaedic Association, New Delhi, India
• Participated And Presented A Paper Titled Gct Of Dorsal Spine-A Rare Entity in Mid-Year Conference; Midcon 2009& Of Delhi Orthopaedic Association at Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi.
• Participated in Basic Arthroplasty Course(Johnson And Johnson) Under Delhi Arthroplasty Association New Delhi, India.
• Participated In & Current Concepts In Arthroplasty & Conference Organized By Arthroplasty Centre Army Hospital (Research And Referral), New Delhi, India.
• Participated In “Hands-on Workshop on Primary Knee Arthroplasty in Doacon 2009, Aiims, New Delhi, India
• Participated in Pelvic and Acetabular Reconstruction Course by Stryker under IOA, New Delhi, India
• Participated in Advanced Technology Symposium on Osteotomies around The Knee”Ao, New Delhi, India
• Participated in Current Concepts In Arthroplasty, AIIMS, New Delhi, India
• Participated in an Introductory Course (Arbeitsgemeinschaft Für Osteosynthesefragen) Held At Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, India.
• Organized Various Quarterly Meetings Of The Central Delhi Orthopaedic Association As Joint Secretary Including 1 st Indo Spanish Arthroscopy Meet.