Specialist – Gastroenterology
MD; FRCP (UK)
Language Spoken:English, Arabic, Hindi and Malayalam
Dr. Gopalan has been practising medicine for nearly 25 and Gastroenterology for 20 years.
He graduated from the University of Kerala , did post graduation in Medicine and is also a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (Glasgow).
He was trained in Gastroenterology from the Beumont and Mater Hospitals of Dublin, Ireland.
He is a member of the American Gastroenterological Association and American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. He has been working in Dubai for the past 10 yrs.
He has significant experience in all areas of internal medicine and gastroenterology and regularly conducts procedures such as upper GI endoscopy, colonoscopy, ERCP, capsule endoscopy, PH monitoring, CRE balloon dilatation of strictures, and STRETTA.
* Endoscopic control of massive upper and lower gastrointestinal bleeding
* Endoscopic haemorrhoidal banding of bleeding haemorrhoids
* Advanced therapeutic endoscopic procedures
* Stenting, especially metal stenting for colonic obstruction and other malignant diseases
* Difficuilt to treat H.Pylori
* Capsule endoscopy