Dr. Hala Sannoufi has more than 8 years clinical experience, Dr Sannoufi has worked as a specialist radiologist in the UAE since 2013, having held positions at the government-owned Baraha Hospital in Dubai and Medicare Hospital in Sharjah. And before that in Damascus hospital in Syria. With a particular interest in breast imaging and gynaecology, Dr Sannoufi completed a course on Senology (breast diseases) in 2010. She graduated from the University of Damascus in Syria with an MBBS degree in 2006 and later achieved a Masters Degree in Radiology in 2011 from the Ministry of Health.
Area of Interest
• Interpretation of conventional X-rays and specialized fluoroscopy studies
• Emergency radiology
• Reporting general body CT scan
• Performing and reporting inpatient and outpatient ultrasound studies (general, small-part, MSK and colour Doppler)
• Breast imaging (mammography, ultrasound and US guided biopsies)
• Gynecology and obstetrics ultrasounds, including NT scans, anomaly scan and fetal growth Doppler studies
• Masters degree in Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging – Ministry of Health, Damascus, Syria
• Multi-disciplinary French-DIU in Senology (Breast Diseases)– Aleppo University, Syria in collaboration with Nancy University, France.
• International Visitor Leadership, the USA “Fighting Cancer” programme.
• MBBS, Faculty of Medicine, Damascus University, Syria
More than 8 Years
Language Spoken :
Arabic, English, German