Specialised in highly skill complex ear surgeries both Paediatric and adults.
Performed several thousand cochlear implantation.
Languages spoken: Arabic and English
• Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeon of Edinburgh, United Kingdom
• Fellowship of the Intercollgiate Board, United Kingdom
• Subspeciality in Cochlear Implantation and microscopic ear surgery.
• Subspeciality in Pediatric Otolaryngology
• Associate Professor and former head of department, Damascus University, Syria
• Member of the accreditation pannel and examiner, Arab Board of medical specialization
• Performed more than 1200 cochlear implantations; only few surgeons approach this number worldwide
• Performed more than 2000 microscopic ear surgeries.
• Performed about 20 cases of Laryngotracheoplasty to reconstruct the airway in children