She completed her Pediatrics residency and Neonatology fellowship at the American University of Beirut Medical Center in Beirut, Lebanon. She obtained her medical degree from the Lebanese University, School of Medicine in 2008 and then completed a 4 years residency program in Pediatrics at the American University of Beirut Medical Center. She completed a Neonatology fellowship at the American University of Beirut Medical Center for 3 years. Dr. Jessy is a certified instructor of the NRP, a PALS Provider, an Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) certified physician, and a member of the Lebanese Order of Physicians. She published a NeonatologyReview in October 2012.
Language Spoken: Arabic, English, French
Scope of service:
– Diagnosis and treatment of newborn infants with respiratory distress, sepsis, congenital malformations or other conditions.
– Attending to high-risk deliveries and performing newborn resuscitation.
– Management of premature infants or critically ill newborns including ventilator management, nutritional management, growth and developmental care.
– Postoperative management of newborns undergoing surgical procedures.
– Extensive experience in the care of the extreme low birth weight infants, late preterm infants, newborns with congenital diaphragmatic hernia, meconium aspiration, pulmonary hypertension or other congenital malformations.
– Mechanical ventilation management including high-frequency oscillatory ventilation and Nitric Oxide
– Counseling and anticipatory guidance to parents expecting a high-risk delivery.