Sr. Consultant & HOD
General And Minimal Access Surgery
Having successfully treated numerous patients, Dr. (Prof.) K. N. Srivastava is a leading name in the field of general and minimal access surgeries. He has been widely acknowledged for his versatile and patient-centric approach
MBBS, MS, FICS, FMAS & FIAGES
Professional Training Abroad:
• Cushieri Introductory Session to laparoscopic Surgery, Course in Advanced Endoscopic Surgical Skills & Course in Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery Skills at Ninewells Hospital & Medical School, Dundee (U.K.)
• Training in Laparoscopic Surgery & Urology at School of Medicine, Tulane University, New Orleans, USA
• Advanced training in Gastro Intestinal Surgery and Laparoscopic Surgery of Upper G.I. Tract with Prof. Jeffrey H. Peters, Chief of General Surgery at School of Medicine, University of South California, Los Angeles, USA.
• Course in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery at University of South California, Los Angeles (U.S.A) with Prof. Namir Kathkhouda, Chief Division of Primary and Minimal Invasive Surgery, University of South California, Los Angeles, U.S.A.
• Presently working as a Sr. Consultant & HOD in General & Minimal Access Surgery at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
• Took Voluntary Retirement from the post of Prof. Surgery & Head of Surgical Unit, PGIMER, Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi
• Former Consultant Surgeon to the Prime Minister Of India.
• Three decades of surgical experience in PGIMER, Dr R M L Hospital, New Delhi. as Surgeon, Sr.Surgeon, Consultant Surgeon, Assoc.Prof. & Professor of Surgery.
• 15 Years experience of advanced laparoscopic surgery and Bariatric surgery.
• 24 Years Experience of teaching Post graduate (M.S Surgery) students of Delhi University & G.G.S. Indraprastha University at PGIMER, Dr RM L Hospital New Delhi.
• Undertook Eight Research Projects at PGIMER, Dr RML Hospital, New Delhi.
• Examiner of M.B.B.S. & M.S (Surgery) in medical Colleges across India.
• Appraiser of DNB Courses in Surgery in different major hospitals of Delhi.
• Involved in Training & Teaching of Laparoscopic Surgeons all over the country for last 12 years.
First Surgeon Of Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital New Delhi Who Started Laparoscopic Surgery At The Hospital In June, 1997 And Is Continuously Pursuing Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery Including Metabolic And Obesity Surgery.
• Scientific Publications And Presentations- More than 60, in various Journals and Conferences both National and International
• Guest Lectures At National / Inter