Dr. Kamran Ahmed completed his B.Sc and MBBS from the prestigious Karachi University, Pakistan in 1992 and 1999 respectively.
He has more than 15 years of experience with well reputed Hospitals including, Ministry of Health Hospital, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, where he worked in the ICU department.
He has completed his BCLS, ACLS and FCCS course and currently holds registration with DHA (Dubai Health Authority), HAAD (Health Authority - Abu Dhabi), PMDC (Pakistan Medical and Dental Council) and SCFHS (Saudi Commission for Health Specialties).
His key areas of interest are management of patients in ICU and is experienced in managing cases where patients are on ventilator.
• General Secretary of Microbiology Society in 1991
• First prize on scientific paper in symposium in 1997
• Medical Transcription (QC) Training from Ministry of Science and Technology (Government of Pakistan) in 2002
• Employee Recognition Award on efforts on Heart Day in 2009
• Member of CPR Committee in Al-Qunfudah General Hospital, KSA
• Responsible for Quality management in ICU in Al-Qunfudah General Hospital, KSA
Dr. Kamran is fluent in English, Urdu and can communicate effectively in Arabic.