Dr. Khaled Galal is the best Interventional Cardiologist Doctor in Abu Dhabi.
Dr. Khaled Galal is a trained Interventional Cardiologist, one of the United Arabs Emirates’ finest with over 10 years of medical experience. He is currently practicing in Life Care Hospital, Abu Dhabi where he provides the best services to patients to improve the quality of life. His patients can attest to his reliability and ability to ease their tension. This skill is very much appreciated especially in the field of Interventional Cardiology as tensed patients with sensitive heart conditions need to be calmed.
He graduated with a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Cairo, Egypt. Accredited to his name are various essays, presentations and international journals. He is bilingual and speaks both Arabic and English.
Some of the treatments offered by him include:
- Arrhythmia Treatment with Ablation and Pacemakers
- 64 Slice CT Angiography
- Coronary & Peripheral Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Angioplasty – 1 & 2 Stents
Dr. Khaled Galal’s Qualifications
- MBBS, Cairo University, Egypt
- MSc, Cairo University, Egypt
Field of Expertise
- Angiography and Angioplasty
- Complicated Vascular Diseases
- Heart Failure
Dr. Khaled Galal’s Accreditation :
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians, Ireland.