Specialist in Obstetrics & Gynaecologist
About Dr. Lubna Ahmad
Dr. Lubna Ahmad Specialist Obstetrics and Gynecology qualified from one of the best reputed university. She got her Membership in OBGYN (MCPS) in 2007. After that, she completed her training of Membership of Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecology London and fellowship of College of Physician and Surgeon Pakistan (FCPS). She worked also in Scarborough General Hospital in Toronto Canada during her experience and worked as a senior specialist. She worked also in Ireland and has obtained a Diploma from the Royal College of Physician and Surgeons Ireland (DRCOG). She also finished a fellowship in laparoscopic gynaecological surgery from World laparoscopy hospital India (FMAS).
Dr.Lubna had almost 16 years of experience as a substantive Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology in Pakistan/Canada/Ireland and Muscat before arriving in Dubai. She also has extensive experience in obstetrics and gynaecology has carried out thousands of ultrasound scans, operations, and deliveries. She has participated in research in her field and published lots of papers in World Congress Obstetrics and Gynecology in Paris and Austria.
She also used to train Oman speciality board students given several lectures in her field. She also runs busy obstetrics practise delivering babies, including high-risk pregnancies on a daily basis.
• DRCOG (Diploma in OBG in Ireland)
• Diploma in Gynecology Laparoscopy DMAS – Germany
• Master in Assisted Reproductive Technology (Spain|US)
• MCPS (IMM) (Membership of College of Physician and Surgeons, Pakistan)
• FCPS (Fellowship of College of Physician and Surgeons, Pakistan)
• FMAS (Fellowship in minimal access surgery in India)
Area of Interest
• Pregnancy care (Antenatal, Delivery, and Postnatal) & management of low risk and high-risk complicated pregnancy with medical disorders (Diabetic and Hypertensive).
• Obstetrics ultrasound and Doppler studies
• Episiotomy & Pelvic floor repair.
• Diagnostic and therapeutic laparoscopy for infertility, endometriosis and ovarian cyst, Polycystic ovary and ectopic pregnancy
• Diagnostic and therapeutic hysteroscopy for fibroids and Polyp.
• Screening of Breast diseases, Breast examination and follow-up with ultrasound breast and mammogram.
• Contraceptive management (Contraceptive Pills, Insertion, and removal of Intrauterine devices)
• Management of menstrual disorders, recurrent miscarriage & sexually transmitted disease.
• Management of infertility, Induction Ovulation, follicular tracking.
• Management of Polycystic ovary.
• Management of early pregnancy abortion by Medical management, manual vacuum aspiration (MVA) and D & C.
• Prevention (Vaccination), Screening and management of abnormal Pap smear (CIN) & cancer of the reproductive organs.
• Management of symptoms of premenopausal and postmenopausal women.
• Laparotomy (Open): All Major Obstetrics & Gynecological Procedure.
• Gynecological ultrasound Doppler studies
More than 16 Years
Language Spoken :
English, Hindi & Urdu
Pakistani / Canadian