Dr. Manjit Mohan completed his MBBS in 2004. After graduation he has gained experience from working in Medical Intensive Care and Intensive Cardiac Care Units for some time. Following this he had joined Government Services in India as Assistant Surgeon in 2009 and got fairly good amount of clinical experience by managing out-patients as well as in-patients. He has got training in Immediate Trauma Life Support and got certified in BLS & ACLS from American Heart Association. He completed his MD Radio-diagnosis in 2014 from A. J. Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore, India. He is a Life Member of Indian Radiological & Imaging Association (IRIA), Indian Medical Association (IMA) and has presented paper and posters in National as well as State conferences in India. He has been a guide for Diplomate of National Board (DNB) postgraduate students in his previous hospital and been coordinating their academic programmes.
His special interests are:
• Reporting of Whole Body MRI, MR spectroscopy, MR angiography, MRCP, MR urography, MR fistulogram, Diffusion and Perfusion Imaging.
• Reporting Whole Body CT, Contrast Enhanced CT, CT Angiography including cerebral, aortogram, peripheral angiography and High-Resolution CT of thorax and temporal bone.
• 2D, 3D & 4D Ultrasound Antenatal Scans, Sono-mammography, Oncology Screening, Ovulation monitoring, Paediatric sonography, neonatal sonography of brain, hip and spine, Transvaginal and Transrectal sonography for pelvic pathologies, sonography of small parts such as Thyroid and scrotum.
• Doppler sonography for Abdomen, Antenatal, Carotid, Peripheral Vascular Diseases, Transplant Kidney and penile doppler for Impotency.
• Fluoroscopy Procedures – Barium Studies for gastrointestinal tract, Hysterosalpingography, Urological investigations such as Intravenous Urography, Micturating Cystourethrography, Ascending Uretherography.
• X-ray and Mammography Reporting.
• Medical Imaging Informatics & Teleradiology.
He speaks English, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam.