Dr Mohamed El Toukhy is the chronic pain management lead at King’s
College Hospital London in Dubai. He trained in the United Kingdom, then
practised as a consultant in Anaesthesia and pain medicine at Poole Hospital
NHS foundation trust, UK.
Dr. El Toukhy is a fellow of the faculty of pain medicine, London, UK. He
also gained an impressive array of qualifications, including an MBBCh, an
MRCP, an FRCA and a Masters in Critical Care. Dr El Toukhy was awarded
a Diploma in Pain Medicine from Cardiff university, UK.
His special interests include early diagnosis and management of acute and
chronic back pain and neck pain. He specialises in interventional pain
medicine with expertise in neuromodulation and radio frequency
The following interventions are offered by the pain clinic:
- X ray guided epidural injection (caudal, lumbar, thoracic and cervical)
- Radio frequency denervation for back pain (cervical, lumbar and
- Sacroiliac joint injection and radio frequency denervation
- Genicular nerve radio frequency denervation for chronic knee pain
- Hip joint injections and radio frequency treatment.
- Selective nerve blocks for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes
- Botox injections for migraines
- Facet joint injections
- Trigger point injections