Dr.Abdulraheem is a graduate of the University of Baghdad with over 25
years of experience in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine. He is dually
qualified from Iraq and the UK in both Anaesthesia and Intensive Care
Medicine. He has obtained a dual CCT and completed advanced modules in
anaesthesia, intensive care and pain management. He was a consultant in the
UK for five years before joining King’s College Hospital.
Dr.Abdulraheem had been a clinical fellow at King’s College Hospital in
London in 2003.
He is currently the lead clinician in the Intensive Care Unit at King’s College
Services and treatments provided:
- Management of the intensive care patient with multiple organ support
including invasive and non invasive ventilation, haemodynamic support and
continuous renal replacement therapy.
- Paediatric and neonatal anaesthesia
- General and regional anaesthesia for all types of surgery
- Pre-assessment for fitness for surgery
- Ultrasound guided peripheral regional nerve blocks for surgery
- Regional anaesthesia for ophthalmic surgery