Designation: Consultant - CTVS & Cardiac Anaesthesia
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
MBBS, MD, FNB (Cardiac Anaesthesiology)
Medical School:Government Medical College ,Nagpur, Maharashtra
Post Graduate Programs:
• MD (Anaesthesiology), B. J. Medical College, Pune.
• FNB (Cardiac Anaesthesiology), Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
• Graduate Programs: MBBS, Government Medical College ,Nagpur, Maharashtra
After completing MBBS, Dr. Monish Raut did his MD in anaesthesiology from B. J. Medical College, Pune. He completed Fellowship of National Board (FNB) in Cardiac Anaesthesiology from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi. He worked as associate consultant at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi. His clinical work is also enriched with his numerous academic publications in various indexed journals. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Monish_Raut
1) Indian society of Anaesthesiology
2) Indian association of cardiovascular Thoracic Anaesthesiologists
3)European Society of Cardiology
Honors & Awards:
• Achieved Second Prize in platform ?Case Presentation’ in International SAARC Anaesthesia Conference 2011.
• Achieved Special Prize in FATE Competition (Focus Assessed Transthoracic Echocardiography) in IACTA 2017
• Achieved Best Article Award in Indian Heart Journal 2016
• Achieved First Prize in FATE Competition (Focus Assessed Transthoracic Echocardiography) in IACTA 2018
• As Faculty in Critical Care Course for Nursing from 2011 to 2016 in Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
• As Faculty for the subject - Cardiac Anaesthesiology in IGNOU Educational Programme by National Board of Examination.
Cardio-thoracic and vascular anaesthesia, Paediatric cardiac anaesthesia, Adult cardiac intensive care, Transesophegal echocardiography, Ultrasound in anaesthesia, Point of care coagulation management, Extracorporeal life support, Ventricular assist device perioperative management, FATE (Focus Assessed Transthoracic Echocardiography)
Airway management procedures, fibreoptic bronchoscopy, central venous and arterial cannulation, Transthoracic echocardiography, Transesophegal echocardiography.