MBBS,MS (ENT), DLO
34 years experience
Chennai – MRC Nagar
Apart from being an ENT consultant at Apollo Spectra Hospital (MRC Nagar), Dr. Muraleedharan is also a prominent figure in the medical education sphere. He has been associated as a professor at Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, at Madras Medical College.
Mon – Sat : 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
• FABMS – Madras University, Chenai, India, 2003.
• MS (in ENT) – Madras Medical College, Chennai, 1986.
• Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO) – Madras Medical College, Chennai, 1981.
• MBBS – Stanley Medical College & Hospital, Chennai, 1977.
TREATMENT & SERVICES EXPERTISE
• Performing endoscopic surgeries to treat disorders concerning the ears, nose and the throat.
• Treating conditions like sinusitis, tumors occurring in the above-mentioned areas, hearing impairment, etc.
• Indian Medical Association (IMA)
• Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI)
• Association of Biomedical Scientist
• Tamil Nadu Medical Council