Education: MBBS, MD (Paed)
Area(s) of Specialization: Paediatric Medicine
Experience: 5 Years of Experience
1. Vitamin B12 deficiency presenting as pancytopenia in a young boy- Helicobacter Pylori , a novel causative agent, Australasian Medical journal, April 2014.
2. A Case Report Auto H Antibodies In Atypical Hus, Sru Journal, December 2014.
3. Religious restrictions and cultural taboos related to menstruation in adolescent girls: A school-based cross-sectional observational study, Indian Journal of Child Health
4. A study of cholelithiasis in adolescent children attending a tertiary care hospital, International Journal of Contemporary Pediatrics, August 2016
• “A Phase III, Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized Study of Bovine Rotavirus Pentavalent Vaccine (BRV- PV ) to evaluate lot-to-lot consistency and to investigate potential interference with routine UIP vaccinations in healthy infants in India” – Serum Institute of India, 2016
• Chancellors Summer Research : "Knowledge, attitude and practices of immunization in care givers of 6 months – 24, 2016.
• Gate Project : "A study of Vitamin D status in children with long term seizure disorders"