Dr. S. Hukku is Chairman & Sr. Consultant, Radiation Oncology Dept, BLK Hospital, New Delhi.
Dr. S. Hukku is a leading name when it comes to speciality Radiation Oncology treatment in India. He has been widely acknowledged for his versatile and patient-centric approach.
Qualifications: MBBS (Dr SN Medical College, Jodhpur) & MD (PGI, Chandigarh)
• International Union Against Cancer (UICC) Fellowship: Cookridge Hospital, Leeds, UK
• Japan International Cooperation Fellowship: Nagoya University, Nagoya, Japan
• NargisDutt Fellowship: New York Memorial Hospital of Queens, New York, USA
• British Council Fellowship: St. Bartholomews’ Hospital, London, UK
• President, Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI) 2010-2012
• Member International Advisory Group: International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology & Physics: Journal of American Association for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO)
• Expert: International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), Vienna, Austria
• Dr PK Haldar Oration 2013
• Dr GN Agarwal Oration 2010
• First to initiate stereotactic radiosurgery and stereotactic radiotherapy (SRS/SRT) in India in 1996
• First to initiate Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT) in north India in 2002.