Consultant Pediatric Cardiologist
Dr. Sameer is a specialist general paediatrician with vast experience and a special interest in the field of Pediatric Cardiology. A great part of Dr Sameer’s work is focused on managing difficult and complex cases. He is an expert in the assessment and management of congenital heart disease, acquired heart disease and cardiac arrhythmias and he is skilled at performing and interpreting the following cardiac investigations: echocardiography, ECG, Holter Monitor and cardiac CT. He maintains strong ties with reputed speciality units in the UK and in Europe for collaboration so he can provide the highest standard of care to his patients. Dr Sameer speaks Arabic, English, Urdu & Persian fluently.
Area of Interest
• Congenital heart disease
• Cardiac murmurs
• Palpitations & Arrhythmias
• Chest pain & Syncope
• Acquired heart disease (Rheumatic Heart)
• ECG & Holter Monitor
• Exercise & Stress ECG
• MBBCh, LRCP & SI (Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons in Ireland).
• ECFMG Certificate (Education Commission for Foreign Medical Grad, USA).
• Diploma in Child Health (RCS in Ireland).
• Master Class in Echocardiology in Cong. Heart Disease, Brampton Hospital, London, UK.
• MRCPCH United Kingdom.
More than 25 Years
Language Spoken :
English & Arabic