Consultant Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeon
About Dr. Sameer Sudhakar Diwale
“Dr Sameer Diwale is a consultant Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeon, Department of Cardiac Surgery, Saudi German Hospitals, Dubai. He has nearly two decades of experience in this field and has successfully performed about 7000 heart surgeries. He excels in performing beating heart (off-pump) and total arterial grafts in bypass surgery (CABG) that leads to superior patency of the grafts for many years.
He had been a visiting clinician at the Mayo Clinic, USA. Dr Sameer operates on a large number of overseas patients and is held in high esteem amongst
patients from the CIS (Central Asian) and South-Central African countries.
Area of Interest
• Extensive experience in Aortic Root Operations, Open and Endovascular surgery on the Aorta and Hybrid procedures.
• Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
• High-risk procedures like Valve-CABG, Acute Ischemic MitralRegurgitation repairs, and post-Renal Transplant CABGs.
• Complex valve surgeries including single and double valve replacement or repairs.
• Redo-surgery for Coronaries and Valves.
• Surgery for atrial fibrillation.
• Aortic surgery including aneurysm and dissection repairs.
• MCh (CTVS)
• Fellowship Cardiac Surgery (Australia)
• MS (Gen. Surgery)
More than 23 Years
Language Spoken :
English, Hindi, Urdu, Telgu & Marathi