Specialist Neurologist / Sleep Medicine
Dr. Shadi Sharifi graduated from the faculty of Medicine and Health sciences at Claude Bernard University, then pursued her postdoctoral position in Neurophysiology and Sleep Medicine, at INSERM U480, Lyon-France.
Area of Interest
• All Neurological cases.
• Managing, evaluated and treated Sleep Disorders.
• Clinical Sleep Study (Snoring, Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Seizure, MSLT, PLM, RLS, EDS)
• All type of headache: tension, cluster and chronic daily headaches.
• All type of seizures.
• Multiple sclerosis.
• Cognitive dysfunction
• Ph.D. (France)
• French Board of Sleep Medicine.
• Member of European Neurology Society
• Member of Emirates Neurology Society
Language Spoken :
English, Persian & French
Iranian / French