Director & Sr. Consultant
Nephrology & Renal Transplantation
A distinguished name in the field of Nephrology, Dr. Sunil Prakash has been credited with successfully treating acute to complex nephrological disorders. He specialises in advanced techniques in CAPD and other therapies.
M.B.B.S., M.D. (Ind Med.), D.M. (Nephrology), FISPD & F.I.S.N. (USA)
• Presently working as a Director & Sr. Consultant in Nephrology Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
• Worked as a Director & Head in Nephrology and Transplant services at Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon
• Worked as a Sr. Nephrologist at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi
• Sr. Resident in Department of Nephrology at AIIMS, New Delhi
• Awarded General Manager Northern Railways’ Best Physician’s award for outstanding performance for the year 1996-97.
• Awarded travel Grant by International Society of Nephrology to present papers in XIVth International Congress of Nephrology at Sydney, May 24th to 29th, 1997.
• Awarded travel grant by International Society of Nephrology to present papers in XVth International Congress of Nephrology at Buenos Aires, May 2nd to May 6th 1999 to present