Consultant Interventional Radiologist & Neuro Interventional Radiologist
He is fellowship trained in Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology, Pediatric Interventional Radiology, Neurointerventional Radiology and Interventional Pain Management with 20 years of experience. He is also trained in Complementary and Alternative Medicine Techniques. He is American Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Interventional Radiology. He is American Board Certified in Regenerative Medicine and member of American Academy of Regenerative Medicine.
He is a recognized expert in Interventional Radiology, Pediatric Interventional Radiology, Neurointervention and Interventional Pain Management.
Dr. Shah is a clinical Adjunct Professor at Wayne State University, Detroit Michigan, USA and has trained other physicians and lectured in the MENA region including UAE, Lebanon, Tunisia, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Bahrain and Qatar. He frequently performs physician training and lectures worldwide including in the USA, Canada, Indonesia, Pakistan, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Cyprus, Turkey and Korea.
Area of Interest
• Back pain, Neck Pain & Joint Pain.
• Lumbar And Cervical Percutaneous Discectomy
• Spinal & Peripheral Nerve stimulator placement
• Intrathecal pain pump placement
• Uterine Fibroid Embolization & Uterine artery balloon occlusion
• Geniculate artery Embolization for osteo arthritis
• Testicular Varicocele Embolization
• Prostatic After Embolization
• Balloon Dilatation And Stenting In Peripheral Lower Limb Ischemia
• Carotid Artery Stenting
• Embolization And Sclerotherapy Of Hemangiomas & Arteriovenous
• Malformation & Vascular Tumours
• Coiling Of a brain aneurysm
• Embolization Of Brain & Spinal Malformations
• Embolization Of Bleeding Piles) Chemoembolization Of Hepatoma (Cancer Liver)
• Tumour ablation by RF, Cryo, Microwave ablation.
• American Board Certified in Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
• USA fellowship training in Interventional Radiology, Neurointerventional Surgery, Interventional Pain Management and Pediatric Interventional.
• Interventional Oncology training from MD Anderson Cancer Centre
More than 20 Years
Language Spoken :
English, French, Spanish, Hindi, Urdu & Arabic