Dr. Sarbhai has previously worked at the Fortis Escort Heart Institute, New Delhi (1996-2010), Max Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi (2004-2013), Medanta Medicity Hospital, Haryana (2013-2016) and National Hearth Institute, New Delhi (2008-2017). His specialization areas include respiratory diseases, interventional pulmonology, video bronchoscopy, video thoracoscopy, sleep medicine and critical care.
Awards and Honors
• National Delhi University – Gold Medal in MD (TB & Resp. Dis.) 1993
• International Mini-residency Fellowship by American College of Chest Physicians (USA) 1993
• International Residency Fellowship by American Association for Respiratory Care (USA) 2003
• WHO Consultant for WHO Bhutan – H1N1 Flu Prog (2009)
• President – Indian Sleep Disorders Association