Dr. Vladimir Tchouprine has More than 30 years’ intensive medical experience as an ophthalmic surgeon with significant accomplishments in developing new surgical techniques and tools, as a result improving quality and medical results of operations.
• Ph.D. degree in medicine (cataract, cornea) Moscow
• Postgraduate studies: Cornea and cataract surgery. Department of Corneal Surgery, “Eye Microsurgery Institute”, Moscow, Russia,
• Dissertation Research “Keratoplasty and posterior chamber correction of aphakia”, Department of Corneal Surgery, “Eye Microsurgery Institute”, Moscow, Russia.
Scope of service:
• Cataract surgery (phacoemulsification, ECCE, ICCE),
• Corneal transplantation (PK, DLK, IEKP),
• Refractive surgery (ICL, PRL, CK, RK),
• Keratoconus treatment (FERRARA RINGS, INTACS, CXL, Keratoplasty),
• Intravitreal medicines injection,
• Yag laser, glaucoma surgery,
• Surgery of ocular injury etc.
Ophthalmology Board Certification:
• Moscow Eye Microsurgery (Fyodorov) institute, Russia since 1990
• Dubai Health Authority, UAE, Since 1996
Emirates Ophthalmology Society / Russian Ophthalmology Society