Ayurveda, Anavara Limited

© 2019 by Anavara digital team

Hair Transplant

If hair thinning keeps you away from limelight, then it is time to shrug your worries off and get down to business with a right surgery for Hair Replacement.

We take our looks for granted until they are gone. This attitude needs a change because our state of health is determined by a glowing skin and a dense hair. Attributable to this fact, there are some businesses that have come up with a focus on your hair growth and wellness.

The hair transplant industry is moving on the progress track so well that there were 923,599 hair restoration procedures performed globally according to the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery in 2010. It is also worth mentioning the fact because between 2004 and 2011 the number of hair transplant procedures has increased by 45 per cent in the Middle East and by 35 per cent in Asia.

What is the reason for Hair Loss?

Hair loss could be due to a variety of reasons. Although thyroid abnormalities, iron deficiencies, childbirth and autoimmune diseases are the main causes of hair loss, the most common reason is genetics for both men and women. In fact, heredity accounts for 95 per cent of all the cases of alopecia (baldness). The remaining 5 per cent of the cases can be due to a number of things, including diet, stress, illness and medications

 

What are the various Hair Transplant Procedures?

One could resort to a variety of dermatological procedures like scalp reduction, laser surgery scalp expansion and scalp extension in order cure permanent hair loss. Some commonly performed Cosmetic Procedures for Hair grafting, (also called as hair transplant) includes micro-grafting, slit grafting, punch grafting and by scalp reduction either by follicular unit strip surgery (FUSS) or follicular unit extraction (FUE) method.

Micro grafts contain only one to two hairs per graft, while slit grafts contain between four and ten, and punch grafts hold 10-15 hairs. Also available are mini-grafts containing two to four hairs and strip grafts with long thin grafts containing 30 to 40 hairs. The hair transplantation procedure is performed by taking individual hair follicles from the back or the sides of the head called as the donor sites and moved to balding parts called as the recipient sites.

New Trends in Hair Grafting

Stem cell treatment and cloning techniques are a few cutting edge technologies.  Cell-based transplant where one inject hair seeds into the balding area that can grow into a brand new follicle is another one. With the availability of such modern technologies, a range of sophisticated new drugs and better equipment, the hair restoration industry has an astonishing market size figure of more than $1.88 billion. One could trace a tremendous evolution in hair growth procedures since 1952.

Photo Courtesy: http://www.instimed.es/

Where to go to do a hair transplants?

As mentioned in a list of top ten destinations that offer affordable hair transplant surgeries in the world by hairfear.com, Turkey is ranked first, followed by Thailand and India with a minimum savings of 80 per cent when compared to America and other European countries. 

Turkey’s hair transplant industry shows no signs of receding. It has many experienced surgeons in the field of hair restoration and has access to the most advanced technologies and treatment techniques. One of the modern and commonly practiced hair restoration procedures in Turkey is Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE).

How much will it cost for a Hair Transplant?

 

Hair transplant would cost between 2,200 $ to 4,500 $ in Turkey or Thailand or India. The same procedure would cost between 4,500 to 25,000 $ in the UK or the U.S.

Anavara has partnered with a number of  reputed Hair Transplant Centers to provide you with the best experience and treatment you richly deserve. They are accredited centers, with good outcomes.

To get a quick estimate Click here