Wockhardt Hospital Mumbai
No. of Beds:
300 - 399
The hospital boasts of two highly advanced cath labs with ultra-modern technologies to perform high risk coronary procedures and neurological surgeries. The Operation Theater (OT) suites at the hospital are some of the most advanced suites available today. There are a total of 8 OTs dedicated to Cardiac, Joint Replacement, Neurology, Oncology, MASand organ transplantation. These OTs are modular and integrated that match international health and safety norms.
The 100 beds dedicated to Critical Care are connected to the IntelliSpace Critical Care &Anaesthesia (ICCA) system, which is an advanced concept of patient monitoring,wherein doctors can get a 24x7 errorless auto charting, which proves crucial in detecting and treating a patient’s condition.
The hospital has the largest Paediatric Cardiac Unit in South Mumbai. It is a multi-disciplinary unit equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic, recovery and monitoring techniques specifically for children recovering from a heart surgery. The unit is equipped to provide the highest level of excellence in paediatric cardiac care.
The New Age Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai Central is a promise to do everything that can be done to make a Life Win.
The Wockhardt edge that creates possibilities
- The first fully wireless hospital in Asia
- The first wireless ECG management system in India
- The first paperless ICU in Mumbai
- The first anytime, anywhere patient data retrieval by doctors, in Mumbai.
- The intelligent ICCA system
- The highest number of beds in an ICU – 100
- The largest state-of-the-art Accident & Emergency unit in South Mumbai
- Hi-tech GPS-enabled ambulances'