Dental Anti Microbial
- Red, swollen or tender gums or other pain in your mouth.
- Bleeding while brushing, flossing, or eating hard food.
- Gums that are receding or pulling away from the teeth, causing the teeth to look longer than before.
- Loose or separating teeth.
- Pus between your gums and teeth.
- Sores in your mouth.
- Persistent bad breath
Improper oral hygiene that allows bacteria in plaque and calculus to remain on the teeth and infect the gums is the primary cause of gum disease. But there are other factors that increase the risk of developing gingivitis.
More about Treatment
Antimicrobial treatment is the least invasive form of treatment used to address periodontal disease (gum disease). By eliminating harmful bacteria from the mouth with antibiotics, periodontal symptoms such as bleeding gums and loose teeth can be eliminated without surgical intervention.