Yag Laser Capsulotomy
- Clouded, blurred or dim vision.
- Increasing difficulty with vision at night.
- Sensitivity to light and glare.
- Need for brighter light for reading and other activities.
- Seeing"halos" around lights.
- Frequent changes in eyeglass or contact lens prescription.
- Fading or yellowing of colors.
Most cataracts develop when aging or injury changes the tissue that makes up your eye's lens. Some inherited genetic disorders that cause other health problems can increase your risk of cataracts. Cataracts can also be caused by other eye conditions, past eye surgery or medical conditions such as diabetes.
More about Treatment
A Yag capsulotomy is a special laser treatment used to improve your vision after cataract surgery. It is a simple, commonly performed procedure which is very safe. During your cataract operation, the natural lens inside your eye that had become cloudy was removed